Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Done!

The Paci:

We went an ettire night last night with out it! It's officially gone! I was sad and even more sad this morning when Connor woke up at 5:30 am and begged for it! He did well last night. A little extra TV time and some extra loving and he was asleep by 10pm! (2 hours later than normal) He woke up a few times during the night but all in all it went much better than I expect. I really don't know who is more upset me or him! Last night I convinced him to say done! So we called Daddy, Bec Bec and Mrs. Shelley to tell them all we were done with the paci! Wish us luck tonight! If you have little ones that are taking pacies I suggest taking them away before 2!

1 comment:

  1. hello :). thanks for your comment. i got the window clings at the dollar tree actually! good luck with your party.

    ReplyDelete