Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Life in Kindegarten.

Laynee is making her way to the car, fussing the whole way every day! It's her book bag is too heavy and her nap mat is too big to carry. She gets out of the car with a smile on her face waves bye and walks in. Lord only knows what she does and says while she is there. I pick her up in the afternoons and she has homework. Her new favorite thing is talking about school at supper time. She tells me mommy school is hard I want to be in Pre K again! She loves the fact that some of her friends from last year are in her class, she tells me she sometimes passes Cole in the hall and apparently everyone knows her. On the first day alot of teachers and parents spoke to her and I had no idea who they were and when I ask Laynee she wasn't so sure either. She loves gym time with coach and likes her teacher. She already knew how to write and spell her name and recognizes some of her class mates names too. She is having a hard time not understanding why she can't spell-even though she has sung two songs with the words black and red in them and spells them out-hmmm...I think she may be alittle hard on herself which I guess isn't a bad thing at all. Life as a kindegartener is hard let me tell ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment