Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Liebster Award

Ali over at The Garretts are Growing gave me an Liebster Award! Thanks Ali, I enjoy reading your blog and learning all about Fitz. Your son and our youngest are not far apart in age and seem to be alot alike-Silly!


Liebster is a German word and it means, sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers.



Rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:


(1) Post 11 things about yourself, (2) Answer the questions that your nominating blogger has set for you and then create 11 questions for your nominees, (3) choose up to 11 blogs to nominate and link them in your post, (4) go to their respective blogs and let them know, and (5) no tag backs!

11 things about me:

1. I'm a mother of three-1 girl Aspyn Laynee and 2 boys- Connor Atley and Mason Avery.
2. I have an older brother.
3. I have two nephews.
4. I've been married for six years but lived together for over 8 years.
5. I work 5 or less minutes from our house.
6. I love Chinese Food.
7. I love salads.
8. I want a Great Dane in the future not ready for one right now. :)
9.  I love strawberries.
10. I can't swim.
11. I'm a list on top of list maker.


11 questions from Ali.

What do you do for your career? VIP Insides Sales-selling binders, ASI items etc.


2. Where is your favorite place to shop? Old Navy or Target

3. If you could meet any famous person (currently living), who would it be and why? Reese Witherspoon

4. What would be your dream job? something where I could stay at home and make money but not take time away from my kids. Flexiable hours would be great.

5. What are 3 words that best describe you? Short/Caring/Freckles

6. What is your biggest fear? Something bad happening to one of our children.

7. What is your favorite TV show? Right now Final Witness

8. Are you a Christian? If so, share the story of how you got saved. Saved as a child I believe it was in Pizza Hut at a youth gathering after church. Made it official in a small church in Childersburg, AL that I attended with family.

9. What was your first date with your hubby? How long after that did you get married? Prom, my senior year of high school. I ask him. I think we dated off and on from 2000-2004, I got pregnant with our daughter Laynee in 2003, we moved in together by the first of 2004 and we married in June of 2006.

10. What are your favorite blogs to read? Enjoying the Small Things, The Macs and Bless our Nest!
11. What do you do to relax? Drink wine and read.

 I am giving the Liebster Award to:

Ashley @ Heath Bars & Reese's Cups
Cari @ To Bring Him Glory
Katie @ Confessions of the young and married

My 11 questions are:

1. Name three items that are always in your purse.
2. What is your go to make up item?
3. Do you prefer Sweet Tea or Coke?
4. How many kids do you want?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6.  Do you have animals?
7. How long did you date before you married?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. Who is your favorite movie star?
10. How long have you been blogging?
11. What was your reason for starting your blog?

Pin It