Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LIfe Lately

My floors need sweeping.
Our fridge needs cleaning out.
I miss Salley Mae the most (our cat) but am glad to have my back porch back!
We have leaves that need raking from our side yard.
I'm planning two parties for ONE day in August for my favorite two boys and I'm spinning in circles not knowing where to turn next.
During our lastest Family Photo session my two oldest possed like this....

and it imediately melted my heart the first time I saw it on FB the preview on FB. Where was Avery, oh just crawling off somewhere. He's busy these days.
Our garage looks like an episode from Hoarders. I tend clean out and finish a few projects that are curently taking up space in it.
We still have two bedrooms and half of the kitchen to finish putting down the new flooring. I love everything about it except the SWEEPING. Oh my, alittle someone likes to put everything in his mouth.
I'm slowing losing weight. I'm down 4lbs, not as much as I would have hoped for but its a start.
I've almost quit Cokes. For those that know me well, THIS IS HUGE for me. I L-O-V-E coke. Headaches are an issue but are getting better.
I plan on blogging more. I have many pictures and stories to tell just can't find the time.
I've currently took on reading and its my new favorite thing to do. I've read Nie Nie's book, Bloom and Two Kisses for Maddy and loved something about all of them.
I'm currently reading 50 Shades of Grey-waiting on book 2 to arrive at my door steps anyday now.
I'm also walking at the track most nights and can't seem to find the time to squeeze in anything else so somethings have taking a back burner.
I can't seem to get caught up on laundry. Will it get better? Really our couch seems to always have a load or two on it.
I recently cleaned our back porch off, between the cat and all the mess of random toys we are now able to atleast swing, sit and play on it again with out getting dirty in the process.
Avery is finally crawling-not just scooting around on the floor. He's also mastered pulling up, onto everything and has let go a couple of times. He likes to hold your hands to walk and insist on walking on his tip toes (reminds me of the way big sister use too!).
Adam started a new job-he's lovin it! The whole thing was a bit stressful but has worked out!
Avery has four teeth-two on bottom and two (vampire teeth) on top. He looks funny when he smiles.


I really do plan on blogging more. Expect a 9 month post on Avery and lots more other fun post soon!







Pin It