Thursday, April 12, 2012

We're back!

Atleast I think so. Its been a crazy busy couple of weeks! I thought I would start with the most recent fun filled weekend and go from there. Maybe I'll back track and maybe not!

This past weekend we celebrated Easter all weekend long! Friday night I had a ladies bible study which I am really enjoying. Nothing like a bunch of chicks hanging out talking about God and real life stuff!
Saturday we stuck around the house for the morning and by afternoon we we're headed to hunt eggs at UMC. Avery had no idea what all the fuss was about but perfectly content watching everyone else. Connor was a mad man and determined to get the most eggs-EVER! Laynee was serious and had no time for pictures!



Once that was over we headed over to a surprise birthday party for our "old" sitter friend Shelley's surprise birthday party!-I managed to not take a single photo.


Sunday we managed to make it UMC services and then headed off to Grandma's for lunch and an egg hunt!





Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment