Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful for time with Family

This year Thanksgiving fell on my 31st birthday. We celebrated by doing the normal Thanksgiving Day activities which include a trip to Aunt Judy's and then off to Grandma's. We left that morning around 11 and didn't return til around 9ish. It was a long day. We ate way to much, played even harder and only woke up Friday morning to do it all again with my side of the family plus some of Adam's! We decided to do it at our house and invite both our dads, Adam's brother Alex, both my nephews, my aunt Bec and Wendy and her husband, Michael. We had a house full with plenty of food! Friday afternoon we managed to get our decorations up. This year I decided to use one of my great grandmothers (mawmaw's) old quilts as the tree skirt. I love how it looks and reminds me of her everytime I look at it. It's as though she's there with us.




 I only managed to snap a few pictures Thursday morning and one or two from Friday. Being a mother of three and a hostess was busy work! :)

(four of the five cousins-Avery was busy taking a bottle!)

No comments:

Post a Comment