Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello Summertime!

It's BBQ season if you are from the south! So I decided it would be fun to share some of our favorites!

Kinda like-I'll share mine if you'll share yours! Here are two for today...

Corn on the cob cooked on the grill
Frozen corn, garlic salt, pepper, butter, chopped onions and bell peppers.
Wrap 6 in foil with all the above on top with one or two table spoons of butter.
Place on grill first, it takes awhile for the peppers to get done! :)
We usually use the onions and bell peppers to go on our hotdogs with mustard-trust me you won't be sorry you tried this!

Baked Beans
Bush's Baked Beans ORIGINAL, Two or three tablespoons (depending on size you are cooking) of brown sugar, original KRAFT bbq sauce, bell peppers and onions (cooked hamburger meat is optional: cook on stove top with olive oil with bell peppers and onions-drain and mix in with baked beans and then cook baked beans in oven). Cook in oven and your done-The best baked beans ever....I know I've been told several times!

Ok that's it for today...now share yours and let me know if you try these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment