Friday, February 4, 2011

Really-I have no idea.

At first I had that gut feeling that it was a girl. But the further along I get the more I am really not sure. I was right on Both Connor and Laynee and the chinese chart was right on both of them as well. This time the chinese chart says a girl but so many other things point to a boy. I found this online and thought it would be fun to compare.

**With Laynee I was all belly, I looked as though I had a beach ball under my shirt. With Connor I gained all over....
It's a boy if:

* You didn't experience morning sickness in early pregnancy.

* Your baby's heart rate is less than 140 beats per minute.

* You are carrying the extra weight out front.

* Your belly looks like a basketball.

* Your areolas have darkened considerably.

* You are carrying low.

* You are craving salty or sour foods.

* You are craving protein -- meats and cheese.

 * Your feet are colder than they were before pregnancy.

* The hair on your legs has grown faster during pregnancy.


* Your hands are very dry.

* Your pillow faces north when you sleep.

* Dad-to-be is gaining weight right along with you.

* Pregnancy has you looking better than ever.

* Your urine is bright yellow in color.

* Your nose is spreading.

* You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves in circles.

* You are having headaches.

* You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an even number.








It's a girl if:


* You had morning sickness early in pregnancy. (and still having it)

* Your baby's heart rate is at least 140 beats per minute.

*You are carrying the weight in your hips and rear.

* Your left breast is larger than your right breast.

* Your hair develops red highlights.

* You are carrying high.

* Your belly looks like a watermelon.

* You are craving sweets.

* You are craving fruit.


* You crave orange juice.

* You don't look quite as good as normal during pregnancy.

* You are moodier than usual during pregnancy.

* Your face breaks out more than usual.

* You refuse to eat the heel of a loaf of bread.

* Your breasts have really blossomed!

* Your pillow faces south when you sleep.

* Your urine is a dull yellow color.

* You hang your wedding ring over your belly and it moves from side

* You add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month you conceived and the sum is an odd number.



Today I went to the doctor.
I met one of the new Doctor's, Dr. E.
She was extremely nice.
I lost 2 lbs.
I was reminded to eat, eat and eat.
I was also reminded to stay away from anything sweet (since it makes me throw up).
Dr. E's nurse B was extremely nice too.
We found out what we are having March 4th, I CANNOT WAIT!
The baby's heartbeat was in the 160's...umm wonder what that means?
I have a UT, I swear they are 10 times worse when you are pregnant!
Dr. E said it very well could be the baby I've been feeling ALREADY esp. with my experience! ha!
Happy Friday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. All of my experiences were opposite. If I had looked at this then ar would have been a boy and westin would have been a girl...ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....according to those symptoms I should have had boys?

    ReplyDelete