Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

We spent New Year's Eve @ Grandma's. We ate enough food for a army and after waiting "a long time" per the kiddos we went outside and shot fireworks. The kids always get to hold the sparklers and the bigger kids always get to shoot the fireworks. I'm not big on fireworks so I sit...and sit...and sit...until it's all over. It is fun watching the kids reaction to them.
Laynee loves every bit of it.

This year Connor was way more perpared for the sound and only got scared a couple of times.

Alex grabbed Connor for a quick picture and apparently Connor wasn't ready for it.

Laynee was all smiles with Alex...
Happy New Year Everyone! I didn't make an resolutions except to be more involved with the kiddos...even if that means taking time away from the computer! I have a long ways to go since I've been in the bed for the first part of this year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment