Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Cards/Shutterfly

It's that time of year-Have you thought about your christmas cards this year? Where do you get yours? This year Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 Free Christmas Cards!

Since we just got our christmas pictures made this past weekend I have already been searching for our cards! I could go crazy looking through all the choices on Shutterfly! Christmas is my favorite time of year! I love sending out Christmas cards! I also love going back and looking through all the past years cards to see how much everyone has changed!Click here to visit  Shutterfly to see the many choices that Shutterfly has to offer! Click here for more details on how you can recieve 50 FREE Christmas Cards! Some of my favorites are...




Afterall it is the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF YEAR! Happy Holidays!
Sign up to get yours now! Be sure to mention my blog when you do!

1 comment: