** but didn't care enough to ask
I copied this from a blog Kristen suggested we visit. I love her blog-Thanks Kristen!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? It depends on how tired Santa is.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights this year on the tree-that's the way Adam and the kids like it! I perfer white!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Day after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Grandmas dressing! Nannie's coleslaw!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? The year I got my first bike and always waking up before Clay and waking him up! :)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? not sure.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We did as a kid, sometimes we do at the house it depends on how tired we are when we get home from Grandma's.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Reds and blues.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it, we rarely get it in Alabama so its nice when it comes!
12. Can you ice skate? no.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? see 7
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST and family together!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Grandma's chocolate cake, pecan pie...the list can go on and on!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Not sure.
17. What tops your tree? A red and white bow.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? ?
20. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum
21 Favorite Christmas Show? The Grinch
22. Saddest Christmas Song? Mary Did You Know.
Feeling fat and lazy? Go ahead, copy this post and fill it out on your blog. See? I'm all about giving.