Saturday, August 20, 2011

A list of Firsts...

Monday was Avery had his first doctors visit with Dr. Walley.
all I managed to get was pictures before leaving the house...


My big boy ready for his four year old check up!





I have been keeping up with all his first in my head and decided it was way past time to list them for future memories!

His first outing as a family of five was to Mc Donald's. We were going to the Drive In afterwards but it looked like rain so we came home with Redbox movies instead.

His first trip to Wal-mart was terriable. It was time to eat so Adam had to push and pull a buggy and I walked and fed him. He spit over half the bottle up on him and I had to change him in the nasty bathrooms at Wal-mart....I could have cried but held it together pretty well.

I took him out on the back porch for the first time last week while Laynee and Connor played. He loved it, it was hot and the neighbors had some head banging music on so it didn't last long for me.

He got his first bath in the tub last week and I failed to get any pictures...I struggle with this alot and I'm determined to make it better...I don't want to fall in that category with the third baby!

We finally put up his mobile and it lasted about 15 minutes. I swear he thinks he has to be held if he's awake!
;)


Saturday he attended his FIRST birthday party...Big Brothers. He was such a good baby the whole time and got passed around more times than I care to count!



That's all for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment