Thursday, May 5, 2011

April 29th, 30th and May 1st and 2nd

* April 29th I went for my "27 week" check up. I took the sugar test and "didn't pass", so I was told to come in the following week to take the 3 hour test. Cried most of the afternoon.

* April 30th: Connor's ball game, quick lunch and trip to walmart and then I was off to Wendy's Lingerie Shower/bachelorette party.
* May 1st: Alittle nervous about the 3 hour test and decided to go first thing Monday and "get it over with."

* May 2nd: 3 hour sugar test and failed. Next appt. is Friday with a dietician at St. Vincents to see what all I can and cannot do. The lab tech. didn't give me any info except the # for the Dietician and told me to exercise...Cried all afternoon and was very ill.

Its been a rough week emotional for me. Not only did all of this happen but our state was hit hard by a tornado and destroyed several local cities. Prayer is needed for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment