Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Room for two

We received the bedding last week for Avery and the brown couldn't have been more perfect when matching Laynee's bedding. I love it! Laynee loves it! (BIG plus) and she says that Avery will love it too-so we have a win win situation! While I haven't choosen the yellow paint for the walls yet I have one in mind and so the search for the wall/room decor begins. My first stop why http://www.etsy.com/  of course! Here are a few of my favorites...

I can't make up my mind between these two wall decals...


I love this wall art...she custom prints them to match your bedding etc.

This lil' man owl is so cute!

so...seeing what are my favorites have you seen any cute owl stuff or anything that would look cute in their room!?



No comments:

Post a Comment