Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stocking Stuffers

This year and probably last year too I've found myself struggling to "stuff" Connors stocking. Little girls are fun. Always full of nail polish, hair accessories, bubble bath stuff etc. Laynee's is already packed out. Connor is only half way there, if that.

(picture above as nothing to do with this post! I just think our Sally Mae is so cute!)

With that being said...
 What is something you put in your little boys stockings or something that can go for both boy and girl????

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny you say that! I have everything ready for AR's stocking {nail polish set, baby doll bottles and bowl/spoon, bath toy, leggings, etc}. For Westin, all I have is a teething ball.. What have you put in Connor's in the past.. I need ideas..

    Boys: little cars {Matchbox}, little hard plastic animals, bubbles, books, candy, bath toys.. Just a few off the top of my head..

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I know is boy stocking stuff, so I'm pretty good at it. How Wheels, bath paints, mini skateboards, dinosaurs, horses, miniature bowling sets (Target), card games, BB's (not yet, but one day), DVD's, flashlight, "tools", books, comic books, leggos, baseball cards (one day), tractors, water guns, nerf balls, etc. Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute kitty picture! Bouncy balls are always good for boys, and Michael's usually has some in their dollar bins at Christmas. I'm with Amy on the Hot Wheels, too. Good luck and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete