Monday, May 3, 2010

Ball Park

Thursday night me and my two met Pawpaw Gowers and Mrs. Ruth at the Vincent Ball Park to watch Cole and Levi play ball! Although I didn't get to watch most of the games, the kids enjoyed being there. Connor did this most of the time,



the remainder of the time he was running around the bleachers...Laynee stayed close by except when she saw kids from her class (past and present) she had to go talk to them. Coles team lost and we didn't stay the entire game for Levi's, it was past our bedtime and the kids were getting tired so we headed home. I think next time I may go to the ball game and leave them with someone just so I can Watch the game! :)

Cole in action...
Levi up to bat...


"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me a some peanuts hot dog and cracker jack cheese fries,
I don't care if I never get back,
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."

No comments:

Post a Comment