Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Laynee and Doors...

We've lived in our house for 6 years! We still have alot to do! When we found out we were pregnant with Connor we moved Laynee into the "play room", it was far from being finished. The further along I became the less I wanted to do in her room. We got the walls painted and left it at that. That meant we still had off white doors and trim! I have finally started painting her trim and doors. Last night I took down her closet door and bedroom door to start painting them. I got 2 coats on one side...that meant the doors didn't get put back up. Laynee decided she couldn't sleep with out doors so we didn't! She kept me up for half the night. I was almost to the point of hanging the doors back up unfinished but didn't. She made it through the night after waking up a couple of times and I seriously think its all in her head! Either way I plan on going home and trying to finish the trim and doors so that I can get them hung and hopefully get a fulls night sleep! Oh if it wasn't for the little things...


*Laynee and me when she was about a year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment