Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stoked!

For months now I have been buying up vintage (1980's) Strawberry Shortcake Party Supplies. I have found most items on ebay and a few on etsy! Growing up I was obessed with loved Strawberry Shortcake! When we found out Laynee was a girl we did the nursery and reds and whites with a little strawberry shortcake thrown in! I loved it! I ask Laynee if she wanted a Strawberry Shortcake Party and she gladly said yes! I have been stoked every since! Today I found these items that I can't wait to get my hands on! Its Christmas/Party Lights! I can't wait!

So far I have SS wallets, sunglasses, notepads, sun catchers, pencils and SS mini puzzles! They are all the 1980's version of ss.


Suckers!


I love this wrapping paper!


Cupcake toppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment