Thursday, April 2, 2009

SHAPE

I have been reading this magazine the last couple of months. This month is actual pretty good with good (no gym necessary) workout steps to get FLAT abs! You can go here and check out the latest how toos. I worked my but off last night -Funny stuff let me tell you! I have also been walking two to three times a day! I feel like I have lost some in my thighs and butt, but my "problem" area is my belly-I feel like POOH Bear-always having a rumbling in my tummy! Its hard to go from always being skinny to know having a hard time finding something that fits! I only did exercise last night for me belly (abs)...so we shall see, I think between walking and only working on my abs I can achieve the look I am dying for!

On another note: Please pray for someone that has a serious drug problem. I will remain nameless, but they have a huge problem and have finally decided to get help. Pray for the family and for them to have strength and courage to go threw with the dt's and the emotional roller coaster that goes along with it! Pray for their kids too! They are the ones that hurt the most!

1 comment:

  1. Did you find your baskets? Tell Adam that Shawn's daddy passed away late this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete