25 Random Things...
I got this from Facebook and Kristen's page.
1. I eat egg rolls for snack.
2. I have been in the "printing industry" since I was 19 years old.
3. I am closer to my aunt than my mom.
4. I didn't know how to cook in 2004.
5. I use to be really organized until I had two kids. (it bothers me daily that I'm not.)
6. The house I grew up in is no longer and I have night mares about it.
7. I sometimes talk to my Granny Maxine...
8. I have daily flash backs of times spent with my grandparents.
9. I remember in detail my Mawmaw's house and my family doesn't know how...they say I was too little to remember...
10. I drink one coke a day, except for weekends.
11. I weigh more now than I did 9 months preggo with Laynee.
12. I have to write with a "good writing" pen, if they don't write good I usually throw them away.
13. I still sleep with a snuggle pillow.
14. I hate drinking water.
15. I had dreams about the last three family members passing away before they passed away.
16. I rarely ever talk to my brother, Clay.
17. I got married at the court house.
18. I had one child before marriage and the second after marriage.
19. I would rather wear jeans and a tshirt than dress up.
20. I was born on Thanksgiving Day in 1980.
21. I still get butterflys when me and Adam go out on a "date".
22. I had Laynee 9 days before my due date.
23. I didn't get to really hold either of my babies til hours after delivery. (Laynee's temp. was up and down. Connor was rushed to ICU because of a heart defect.)
24. We had a "house duck" named Quackers for a couple of months when Laynee was little...he followed me around and quacked if he lost me...he went back to the farm after eating my favorite plant.
25. I love getting my hands dirty if it means I am outside gardening, otherwise I hate getting my hands dirty.