Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm a big boy now...


well not right now but hopefully soon. He's telling you when he has gone and def. interested in the potty...so we shall see! Here are a few pictures from this weekend when I let him run around in his undies! He has had a ear infection and along with that came a yeast infection so we were trying to let him be as comfy as possible. As you can see he didn't quite understand but had no real problem with it



UPDATE: Last night Connor wore undies again. Before I actually got them on him I had to chase him around the house....he pee peed in this dump truck. Yes, he peed in the back of the dump truck...





and on my carpet. I didn't get on to him just ran like crazy to get the potty...this is going to be interesting...


No comments:

Post a Comment